"Lord, I'm Yours" featuring Rich Abante Moats

Went last Monday to Papa on his 75th birthday.  I was not able to talk to him as much as I wanted to since he was coughing much of the time, plus he is already partially deaf.  I kept on observing him, though, wondering what he was thinking of on his diamond birthday.

In a while, amid the eating and blowing of the birthday candle and whatnots, Ma handed to me something my brother (who was on a trip) wanted to give me on an earlier occasion: an autographed copy of Rich Abante Moats' recent album "Lord, I'm Yours".  Tracks include "Oh, the Cross", "You Love Me Still / Great is Thy Faithfulness", "Power of the Cross / At the Cross", "My God Will Always Be Enough", and "The Rock of Jesus / The Solid Rock" featuring saxophonist Ner de Leon.


Sis. Rich stated in the album cover flap, "This album is my testimony.  How the Lord rescued a sinner like me and gave up His life that I might live."

The singer's dad Dr. Benny Abante wrote: "The Lord has given her [Rich] exceptional talent dedicated for the glory of God....  Feel free to use these songs as you use your musical talent for the Lord."

Speaking of Baptist music albums, the Bible Baptist Church of Pasay will soon be releasing an all-original albumof Tagalog songs in celebration of the church's 30th anniversary.  More on this in future posts.

Meanwhile, Sis. Rich's album is available at Metropolitan Bible Baptist Church and on iTunes.  Watch her on YouTube singing live in Dubai during the album launch last March.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trail of Blood by J. M. Carroll

Ano ang Mangyayari 'Pag Namatay Ka?

ANG BAG-ONG PAKIGSAAD: Pinasikad sa Teksto - Gikan sa Authorized Version